RE: Toying with an idea: RDF Protocol

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:14:48 -0800
To: "'Aaron Swartz'" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, "Ken MacLeod" <ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us>, "RDF Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <rss-dev@egroups.com>

>Is there a standard for this TCP binding so that we can
>compare it with what Ken has done?

You can use the exact same mechanism for SOAP as Ken describes. The
reason for my mail was to put focus on the contents of the XML document
rather than on whether one wants to use one TCP binding over another. As
we are talking about XML documents in either case it is likely that a
solution for one would also apply to the other.

Henrik