RE: Toying with an idea: RDF Protocol

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:45:31 -0800
To: "'Ken MacLeod'" <ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <rss-dev@egroups.com>

Hi Ken,

I see a reference to the SOAP HTTP binding - I might be missing
something but is there any reason why SOAP [1] could not be used as the
protocol for carrying RDF data around - maybe even use the SOAP encoding
[2]?

[1] http://www.w3.org/tr/soap/
[2] http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk/discovery/2000/08/www9-slides/henrik/

Henrik