TDDL an XHTML based version of RDF Schema

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:12:29 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I've created an experimental XHTML Basic extension that incorporates terms
derived from the RDF Schema namespace - in other words an XHTML/RDF Schema
blend. I call this "Terminology Definition and Description Language (TDDL)"

The TDDL namespace is "http://www.rddl.org/tddl" and this URL references a
RDDL description of TDDL
http://www.rddl.org/tddl-tddl references a TDDL description of TDDL

http://www.rddl.org/tddl2rdfs.xsl is an XSLT transform that creates an RDF
Schema from a TDDL

This is an experiment, designed to highlight issues in describing
terminologies. I created TDDL during the process of developing RDDL simply
as an experiment and have not published these URLs. This topic came up for
discussion today on the RDFIG IRC channel and so I am publishing these URLs
for further discussion. TDDL was particularly inspired by DanC's HyperRDF.

These documents are not part of the RDDL specification and have no status
other than for discussion.

-Jonathan