Re: Question: Can a RDF Class and a RDF Property have the same name?

On Wednesday 14 March 2001 22:41, Balon, Corey wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I don't believe they can.

 i believe they can, but it would not conclude that this
 is a good style.

 since the type is a property, and it is valid to define multiple triples with
 the same poperty name to a resource, this should be perfectly from this
 perspective.  I am not aware of any kind of constraints in this regard.

 However, if it is defined like this, it is obviously not possible to
 define different properties for the "Property" and "Class" roles of the resource.

 -gn