Re: Weights and Measures

dehora wrote:

> try and siumlate the "Strategy" OO pattern in RDF whereby
> an RDF machine can give an input to another machine, telling it to convert to
> a given measure and return something it can manipulate.

This is exactly what I've planned to do in a agent-based system;
integration of heterogeneous agents which use various units of
measurement can be achieved by adding one or more translator agents. It
can be achieved locally by adding conversion rules of course, but that
requires changes to be made to every agent, rather than just one.

Regards,

David Allsopp.

--
/d{def}def/u{dup}d[0 -185 u 0 300 u]concat/q 5e-3 d/m{mul}d/z{A u m B u
m}d/r{rlineto}d/X -2 q 1{d/Y -2 q 2{d/A 0 d/B 0 d 64 -1 1{/f exch d/B