From: love26@gorge.net [mailto:love26@gorge.net]
Sent: 09 March 2001 16:52
To: Lee Jonas; 'Aaron Swartz'; 'Stefan Kokkelink'; RDF interest group
Subject: RE: Again: Anonymous Resources

At 03:29 PM 3/9/01 +0000, Lee Jonas wrote:
>Does the nature of that animal change once you have given it a
>name?  Certainly not.

I don't know from RDF/SW/URI but the "nature of that animal" might be
considered changed if you "give it" anything - including a name. In the
current discussion it seems eminently clear that just talking about a
resource does in fact "name" it in some sense. The "it" that *was*
a-nonymous no longer is such.

But I'm weird!
--
Love.