Re: RDF Triples Transport

Leigh Dodds <ldodds@ingenta.com> wrote:

> If you're shipping around data then won't you need some other machinery
> like identifying whether the data has been updated, how often it
> might be updated, etc, etc.

Perhaps, but I don't think that's really the use case we're looking at
here...

> If so, how about shipping this stuff inside an RSS feed?

RSS adds a lot more structure than we'll have in this specific situation
(i.e. not every triple will have a URI or a title) but I think that it could
be useful for some other similar situations (like the assert/retract
system). I hadn't thought of that... Good connection.

Thanks,

--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|       The Info Network
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |     <http://theinfo.org>