RDF Schema for XML grove/infoset (XSet)

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:20:55 -0500
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <TimBL@w3.org>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
In my talk at the RDFIG F2F I mentioned that an RDF Schema for XML 1.0
*wasn't* available -- actually it is, and has been all along -- since I
threw the slide in on the day of the talk I hadn't had time to review what I
had done with XSet last summer.

A new draft of the XSet spec is available at:
http://www.openhealth.org/XSet

The RDF Schema is generated from the XSet document instance - for XML:
http://www.openhealth.org/XSet/xml.xml

by this XSLT:

http://www.openhealth.org/XSet/xsetrdfs.xsl

and is available at:

http://www.openhealth.org/XSet/rdfs.xml

-- note that this RDF Schema is for the 'full' XML grove, not the XML
infoset which is a subset of the XML grove. Dan Connolly has produced an RDF
Schema for the XML Infoset.

I think this may be useful as it produces an RDF Schema compatible view of
the Post (XML) Schema Validation Infoset (PSVI).

Jonathan Borden
The Open Healthcare Group
http://www.openhealth.org