Re: Clarifying RDF #2: a Schematron schema

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:43:16 +0100 (BST)
To: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au>
cc: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

[snip]

Rick,

Many thanks for these, and also to Jonathan Borden for his recent
RELAXNG schema. I'll bring this work to the attention of the RDF Core
Working Group, http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore

I would be interested to know whether there are any test cases we can
construct that pass only a subset of these various schema descriptions
of the RDF syntax... (eg. passes the RELAXNG schema but fails Schematron
or vice-versa).

cheers,

Dan