RDFCore WG Progress

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:53:37 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, rdf logic <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
The RDFCore WG is up and running and is starting to make decisions to resolve
issues. I want to draw your attention to some of the steps we are taking to
keep folks informed.

Firstly, the WG has a public mail archive at:

We are planning to use the issue list as THE document to consult to get up
to date information about the status of all issues.

A summary of resolved issues (there are 4 at the moment) that may affect
developers can be found at:

A lists of the issues under active consideration can be found at:

The list of issues waiting for consideration is at:

Please could you take a look over this list and let us know, by sending
mail to www-rdf-comments@w3.org, of any missing issues that should be on
the list.