RE: What is the URI of Truth?

I prefer another alternative: there is no resource that
corresponds to the abstract concept "Truth".  The fact
that RFC 2396 doesn't itself make any constraints on the
range of resources that can be identified by Uniform Resource
Identifiers doesn't mean that it is sensible to use URIs
for everything. After all, RFC 2396 doesn't stand by itself,
but in the context of other applications that use URIs, procedures
for defining URI schemes (RFC 2717), etc.

You can't make an assertion about 'Truth', you can only make
an assertion about 'Truth as defined by resource X'. It's
useful to assert that 'Truth as defined by resource X' is
the same as (or different from) 'Truth as defined by resource Y'.