RE: What to do about namespace derived URI refs... (long)

No, this is still missing the point. Even if I am able
to use RDDL to retrieve a DTD, an XML Schema, an RDF Schema,
etc. etc. associated with a namespace, that *still* does
not address the problem that the abstract information
resources (e.g. properties, etc.) defined in any of those
schemas may have varying URI references!

There should be, e.g. for the DC 'Title' property, one consistent
URI reference that can be used by RDF Schemas to reference it, and
that URI reference should be the same regardless as to whether
my system is using a DTD, an XML Schema, or any other schema
to define well formedness or validity constraints on the serialization
of data streams for interchange into/out of that system.

I think that RDDL solves a very important problem, but that's not
the problem I'm talking about here.

Patrick