Re: Available RDF data, and parsers

Lars,

I've found and fixed a few bugs in RDFFilter which may not have made it into
the standard release.  You can download my version as part of the Jena
package from:

  http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/bwm/rdf/jena

I think fixing the rdf:type problem was one of the fixes I did.  I must
get around to sending David Megginson these fixes.

Brian