rdf:Description Syntax question.

From: Bradley Marshall <bradmars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hi all,

I had found somewhere, now I'm not sure where, that it
was OK to replace rdf:Description with a tag in my own
namespace, ie:

<rdf:RDF
xmlns:go="http://www.geneontology.org/dtds/go.dtd#"

    <go:term
rdf:about="http://www.geneontology.org/go#GO:0016787"/>
</rdf:RDF>

I thought this made the meaning clearer.  My RDF tool
of choice is 4suite's 4rdf.  When I parse such a
document with 4rdf I get the resulting triple: