From: Fernanda Hembecker <fernanda@ppgia.pucpr.br>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:47:53 -0300
To: www-rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
    I need to work whith a well defined property in RDF, i.e., whith a
well defined range (decimal, from 0 to 1 inclusive). Itīs correct to use
a XML Schema defining xml:decimal, xml:minInclusive, xml:maxInclusive
for this property?

    Another question: the RDF Schema is used merely to formal
definitions of a schema or could I interpret it? Generally, I am using
it just to know the definitions of its properties and classes and until
now I am just reading it. I thought that a parser would need this
definitions to validate a RDF file, but using the Prolog Parser Iīve
noted that I can use inexistent properties in my RDF Schema and the
parser donīt do anything. The Prolog triples are defined whithout any
kind of validation. Is this correct?