Comments on Jena Paper

In http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/bwm/papers/20001221-paper/ you wrote:

> Each such URI defines a new resource.  Thus there may be many
> resources which represent the same tree.

Do you have evidence to support this claim? I have heard it as
an opinion several times but I was curious whether this was
clarified in any document.

> RDF statements are not resources.

Anything that can be identified is a resource and RDF statements
can clearly be identified, so I'm pretty sure statements are
resources. The issue, I think, is that RDF provides no built-in
way to identify and address these resources.