Re: semantic web applications

[freed from spam trap -rrs]

 From: "Derrish Repchick" <drepchick@intellidimension.com>
 To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Deborah,

We just put together a web application that makes heavy use of RDF in a
portal like fashion. It's being used as a test bed for a RDF database
technology we developed.

We are looking for feedback about the application, technology,.... so we
welcome any comments.

The demo site is available from a link off our main site at
http://www.intellidimension.com

Derrish Repchick