RE: ANN: Jena R-1-1-0 released

Thomas Enzi wrote:
> In the JavaDoc of jena I found the description of a class called
> RDFLoader,
> but I can`t find it within the jena distribution.
> Is RDFXMLReader the new implementation of this class?

Yes you are right.
I am sorry we did not document the change sufficiently.
RDFLoader from jena 1-0-7 (and earlier) has become RDFXMLReader in jena
1-1-0.

If you have been using this functionality directly I am afraid you will need
to make a few changes.

We maintained backward compatability on the Model.read() call; although it
now invokes the new class.

The changes were to support having multiple readers, in particular the new
N-triple reader, which we hope will be the second of many.

Yours

Jeremy