RE: XSB prolog's SQL/ODBC interface -- anyone have experience of it?

From: Andrew Hill <ahill@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:56:33 -0500
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

You may wish to check out Virtuoso http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso

Virtuoso is an SQL92 database that allows creation of real-time XML views
against multiple back end relational database tables concurrently.  E.g. you
can evaluate a heterogenous join against SQLServer2000 on Win32 and Oracle
8i on linux, and return the whole thing as a dynamic XML doc.

Also, there is a built-in XSLT engine, so you can output the XML in any
format you wish.

Please feel free to follow up with any questions.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software
XML & E-Business Infrastructure Technology Provider