RE: subproperty question

Interesting question Stefan.

From the schema spec (which I don't claim to know very well)

  If some property P2 is a subPropertyOf another more general
  property P1, and if a resource A has a P2 property with a
  value B, this implies that the resource A also has a P1
  property with value B.

Lets have three classes c1, c2 and c3, and a property spsc which is
a subproperty of subPropertyOf.  Given:

  spsc(c1,c2)
  spsc(c2,c3)

we have:

  spsc(c1,c2) => subPropertyOf(c1,c2)
  spsc(c2,c3) => subPropertyOf(c2,c3)

which together imply subPropertyOf(c1,c3).

Does that work for you or am I missing something?

Brian