Re: Semantic Web workshop report (fwd)

From: <Hans-Georg.STORK@cec.eu.int>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:22:40 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: <swi-dev@egroups.com>, <stefan@db.stanford.edu>
Please note that the 'official' workshop proceedings are now available at

http://www.cordis.lu/ist/ka3/iaf/swt_presentations/swt_presentations.htm

They include powerpoint files of most of the presentations given at the workshop.

Sorry for the delay.

A further 'background paper' will be published shortly under http://www.cordis.lu/ist/ka3/iaf/

George Stork
EU Commission, DG INFSO/D5