Article on RDF and Natural Language Processing

From: Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:52:33 -0700 (MST)
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3c.org>
Chimezie's latest article might be particularly interesting given some of
the recent discusssion here.  Chime demoed to me his 4RDF extension of the
ThoughtTreasure NLP program that was quite impressive.

I still don't claim to be a semantic web seer, but this certainly seems to
put "semantics" into the matter.

http://unixinsider.com/unixinsideronline/swol-12-2000/swol-1229-ontology.html