Re: Poll: RDF Use Cases

From: Jonas Liljegren <jonas@rit.se>
Date: 09 Jan 2001 00:06:12 +0100
To: "McBride, Brian" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "RDF Interest (E-mail)" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, Wraf development <rdf@uxn.nu>
"McBride, Brian" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> writes:

> One of the things which struck me lately during one of
> our lengthier discussions was the idea that many of our
> disagreements may be based on different assumptions
> about the applications we have in mind RDF being used
> for.

Ok. I have started trying to describe Wraf.  My intended use for it is
a virtual community aimed at gathering, structuring and refining
knowledge in a web of related topics.

It will provide tools accumulating discussion entries and harvesting
every useful sentence thereof.  The result will be a growing hypertext
encyclopedia and guide to find the people you search for.

And, of course, some other things:

    http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/RDF-Service/doc/html/wraf.html

The above link is a request for helpful contributions.  A work in
progress.  Share the dream in rdf@uxn.nu

--
/ Jonas Liljegren

The Wraf project http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/