[www-rdf-interest] <none>

00$b17ba8c0@c1457248a.sttls1.wa.home.com> <02c901c0a134$5d814c60$036f01d5@z5n9x1>
Subject: Re: SWAG: What should the SWAG dictionary include?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:30:34 -0800

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>

> Specifically, definitions of:-
>    SM = semMemory (depreciated)
>    semBrowser
>    SemTran
>    SemBot
>    SemCloud
> and so on...

Ok, well her's a rough draft.  I did the picture first, then the words.
Strange how I thought it was clear after I did the picture, and then fuzzy
after I did the words.  Oh well, it was an experience anyway.  I wonder how
many people would prefer just English ?

language: http://robustai.net/mentography/semenglish.html
ThisMessage fromDictionary
   http://webns.net/ ,
   http://www.semanticweb.org/,
   http://robustai.net/~seth/dictionary/;
   context SemanticWeb, SemBrowser, SemanticCloud;
   mentographedBy http://robustai.net/mentography/SemBrowser.gif ;
  states {
Knowledge (can be represented by)
     (Mathematical Structures), (Linguistic Structures), (Graphical
Structures);
     (Structures can be encoded in) Quadrapules.
Quadrapules hasParts StatementId, Subject, Verb, Object.
SEM acronymOf "SEmantic Memory";
     collectionOf (Mathematical Structures); permittingOf (Context
Navigation).
(RDF Languages) collectionOf (Linguistic Structures);
     alternatives Semenglish, RDF/XML, N3, XHTML.
Mentography collectionOf (Graphical Structures);
     definition "The graphical representation of mind".
CMap implements Mentography;
      collectionOf (Graphical Structures).
SemBrowser implements
        (RDF Languages),
        SEM,
        ((Context Navigation) within SEM),
        SemBot,
        SemTrans.
TheUser does ((Context Navigation) within SEM);
       communicateWith Semenglish.
       (has coherent experience of) SemanticCloud.
SemBot isAdvatarOf TheUser.
SemTrans communicateWith SemanticCloud.}