Re: SWAG: What should the SWAG dictionary include?

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:41:08 -0800
To: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@microsoft.com>, "'Sean B. Palmer'" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <swag-dev@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@microsoft.com>

> > > You are not alone ... SethBot is listening ...
>
> Are you guys serious?  Seth is really a *bot*?!?!  Whoever put that one
> together is pure genius!  :-)

Well not actually, you missed an important part of the message:

SethBot is [Seth (masquerading as) SethBot].

But some will criticize that construction as saying that Seth is a statement
(I need to fix that) ... but, shucks, I suppose it would depend on what 'is'
is.

For those wanting to know what I think this is all about access Aaron's news
server news://nntp.logicerror.com/rdfnet.allbots and read the message from
SethBot.

But some day soon ...

language: http://robustai.net/mentography/semenglish.html
Seth a Person;