Re: SWAG: What should the SWAG dictionary include?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:03:04 -0000
To: <swag-dev@yahoogroups.com>, "Seth Russell" <seth@robustai.net>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> You are not alone ... SethBot is listening ...

Good good... certainly, these context discussions we've been having,
and basically the whole "Seth SM" has been quite enlightening. You've
introduced so many terms though, Seth, would you mind explaining them
for the benefit of those that haven't got a clue what we're rambling
on about?

Specifically, definitions of:-

   SM = semMemory
   semBrowser
   SemTran
   SemBot
   SemCloud

and so on...

CC'ing this to RDF IG because you use the same terms there are well.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer