Re: Notes On The F2F

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:17:07 -0500
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com> wrote:

> Once again, I am reminded of Aaron's caveat about the accuracy his
> notes. Maybe TimBL was just joking about a new group, or maybe he
> meant something completely different by it...

Just to clarify here -- Tim was reminding us about the possibility of a new
group, not suggesting that we actually charter one. IOW, he was clarifying
our options under W3C process and I don't believe he was making a specific
recommendation either way.

Another mention that might be useful is that there seemed strong support for
separating model and syntax into two documents, and putting the XML syntax
on an equal level with new syntaxes (like N3 or semEnglish).