RDFS typographical issues

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:57:26 -0600
To: RDF Comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Some minor typographical issues in RDFS:

1) The first XML example uses rdf:Description instead of the cleaner typeElt
syntax. Is there any reason for this? I suggest it be changed for clarity.

2) The XML examples use unqualified attributes like ID. These should be
replaced with the qualified rdf:ID.

3) RDFS should probably not include xml:lang since this is something likely
to be modified by the RDF Core WG.

4) In section 4.1.3 the spec states: "a more comprehensive schema mapping
mechanism for RDF may be developed in future W3C Activity." I believe this
is a typo and should be either "in a future W3C Activity" or "in future W3C
activities".

5) Section 3.1.1 includes much of the same information on
rdfs:ConstraintResource as section 4.2. A link to section 4.2 should be
added to section 3.1.1 and the duplicate wording should be considered for
removal.

--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|               RSS Info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://www.blogspace.com/rss/>