Re: Slim RDF

I did the proof almost 3 years ago with help of a theory professor back
in Germany, it's not quite trivial and I don't have time to revive right
now. Basically, you construct an infinite chain of sets V1, E1, V2, E2,
..., Vn, En, ... similarly to a recursive "invocation" of the
definition, if viewed as a imperative program. Then, I believe, you show
that something like the union of all Vi's and Ei's satisfies the
requirements of the definition.

Best,
Sergey