RE: Containers

From: McBride, Brian <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:45:17 -0000
To: "'Jonathan Borden'" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Cc: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi Jonathon,

I wish I better understood the relationship between RDF and
other XML languages like XLink and XPointer.  Some more
homework for me I think.

If there was an RDF graph representation of the above,
e.g. in statement form:

  { (foo, rdf:type,    rdf:Seq),
    (foo, rdfx:member, "bar"),
    (foo, rdfx:member, "baz")
  }

an application which wanted to convert this to RDF XML
wouldn't know in which order to write the
members.  Something more is needed to capture the
ordering in the graph.

Do you agree?

Brian