Re: aboutEachPrefix? was Re: Namespaces wihtout "#" Was: Few CWM Bugs

I've been playing with a means of deconstructing URIs so that one can
define rules about them in a much more fine-grained manner. Roughly,
what you'd like to do might look like:

{ ?x log:uri [ uri:scheme "http" ] }
  log:implies
  { ?x a :Document } .

(there's some thought of pointing at the list of URI schemes at
w3.org, rather than a literal, to identify the scheme, but you get
the idea, hopefully).

I have a CWM module that does uri:scheme. It gets more interesting
when you can break down the path into segments, etc., and test for
properties of the authority, but it's not there yet.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/