Re: RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised) W3C Working Draft published

From: <tarod@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:37:24 GMT
To: Mike Moran <mmoran@netphysic.com>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

  He only means that you will need to look for the value of the shared
property of common, not of tom...

  suppose:
     common, C
     Tom, T
     Jane, J
     a sentence -> subject, predicate, object

  Then you can have a model like
  T, sex, male
  J, sex, female
  C, age, 22

  But if you ask for,
    T,age,?

  You will have no answer, there isn't any sentence with T as subject and
age as predicate, you will need to look for...

   T,type,x
   x,age,?

  Then you will get 22

  Good luck,