RE: using RDF for access controls ?

Hello,

we have developed a rather sophisticated and flexible access control unit
based on RDF (the access control conditions are expressed as instances of
RDF types).

This is part of an RDF based Web services framewok called NEOOM.

The framework is described at http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf.

For the access control part check particularly sections 3.8 and 4.3 (more
info are available if you are interested).

Best regards

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom