Re: Collecting shared properties

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:10:57 +0000
To: RDF Interest List <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Mike Moran <mmoran@netphysic.com>
>>>Brian McBride said:

<snip/>

> Another solution would be to do some xslt to do the transform for you
> before RDF processing.  Any of you xslt experts want to suggest a standard
> way of doing it?

I'm no XSLT expert, but I think this has been done a few times
  already:

  RDF Syntax: An XML Schema/XSLT Approach, Dan Connolly
  http://www.w3.org/2001/04rs22/

  especially http://www.w3.org/2001/04rs22/aboutEachSugar.xsl
  although he notes some of the problems with aboutEach

and

  Snail - Excruciatingly Slow RDF Parsing, Jeremy Carroll
  http://www.hpl.hp.co.uk/people/jjc/snail/

  where there you can dig out the XSLT transforms somewhere.

I think there are some other ones too.

Dave