Re: Announce: RDFAuthor updated with SVG export and RDF/XML import

On 11 Dec 2001, Damian Steer wrote:

> Well I guess the subject line speaks for itself. See:
>
> <http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/RDFAuthor/>
>
> and for a pretty picture:
>
> <http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/RDFAuthor/images/cola-corps-sample.svg>
>
> Hopefully this will be useful. We've already made a tshirt design with it,
> which for many is the ultimate test of utility.

very cool :)

just wanted to mention that for the those without SVG, see
http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/09/foafcorp/intro.html
-> http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/09/foafcorp/cola-corps-sample.png

...for a PNG version. It was made via the TIFF export, not a screenshot of
the rendered SVG (though they look pretty much the same). For the
curious, this sample RDF snippet was based on data from http://www.theyrule.net/

While in the SVG mood, I want to plug a couple of things! Adobe's SVG
viewer is now available for Linux and Solaris, so most folk here should
be able to view SVG now: http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/old.html
Also the 'Accessibility Features of SVG' Note by Chaals and Marja,
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/ is pretty interesting, as it talks about
techniques for making SVG content more accessible to humans and machines.

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/