Re: Getting started with metadata for internal documents

Mike Moran wrote:

> Hi. I'm looking for examples of applying RDF-style metadata vocabularies
>  to internal documents.
[ ... ]

[ ... replying to myself here ... ]

I've found some examples, and have built a little valid xml document
which I now want to do an identity *RDF* transform on ie read in to RDF
Model from subtree of xml file and then spit it out in it's own in RDF
format.

I picked Jena for this, but the jena.rdfcopy app doesn't do this.
Instead it seems to load the RDF in, convert it to a model, and then
spot out an RDF serialization of the in-memory model ie a set of RDF
triples describing a set of RDF triples.

I know this isn't the jena-dev list, but that's on yahoo, and I can't
subsscribe because I can't look up my old yahoo login because the yahoo
server is too busy (oh, the wonders of interdependent systems).

So, assuming you're still with me ...

   How do I do this RDF/XML to RDF/XML identity transform? I know what
I've written is valid XML, I now want to know if it is valid RDF/XML.

Much Thanks

--
Mike