Re: Getting started with metadata for internal documents

From: Andrei S. Lopatenko <andrei@derpi.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:24:43 +0100
To: "Mike Moran" <mmoran@netphysic.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Document ontology (Jeff Hefkin UMD
 might be interesting for you
Really it is more for scientific documentation then for the "office"
DAML version http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/DAML/onts/docmnt1.0.daml
You can combine it with with Dublin Core or Web Scripter ontology
sor simple version control and format description

Best regards
MSc Andrei S. Lopatenko
Vienna University of Technology
Extension Centre