Re: Getting started with metadata for internal documents

From: Andrei S. Lopatenko <andrei@derpi.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:24:43 +0100
To: "Mike Moran" <mmoran@netphysic.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Mike,
Document ontology (Jeff Hefkin UMD
http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/SHOE/onts/docmnt1.0.html)
 might be interesting for you
Really it is more for scientific documentation then for the "office"
DAML version http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/DAML/onts/docmnt1.0.daml
You can combine it with with Dublin Core or Web Scripter ontology
http://www.isi.edu/webscripter/
http://www.isi.edu/webscripter/document.o.daml
sor simple version control and format description

Best regards
MSc Andrei S. Lopatenko
Researcher
Vienna University of Technology