Notation 3 at XML.com

From: <puninj@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:24:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Cc: puninj@cs.rpi.edu
Hello

Edd Dumbill wrote a very good article : A New Old Angle on XML
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/08/29/anglebrackets.html

He talks about Notation 3 in this article. This is his announcement about
this article:

[[[
    A short while ago I was in Montreal at Extreme Markup 2001, a
    gathering of some of the most interesting people in XML. One of the
    things that seemed surprising was the amount of talk about non-XML
    syntax for XML applications.  In my <taglines/> column this week,
    I've taken a look at non-XML syntax, and found out why angle brackets
    might not always be best.
]]]

I gave a talk at the Extreme Markup 2001 and I talked about Notation 3. The
slides of my talk are at:
"Describing Structure and Sementics of Graphs using an RDF Vocabulary"
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~puninj/RGML/

Regards
John Punin