Re: Blindfold Grammars

Sandro,

Interesting... two questions for now:

(1) Can semantic annotations appear anywhere in the EBNF, or just at the
end of a branch?  Or only at the end of a top-level branch.  Or something else?

(2) I can see how the notation would be used to read RDF from some syntax,
but not how you would use it to write some syntax from RDF data -- you do
claim that reading *and* writing are goals.  How is your progress in this area?

#g
--

At 04:25 PM 8/27/01 -0400, Sandro Hawke wrote:

>I've finally written up something I've been working on recently.  I
>think it's fascinating, but it's still too experimental to claim more
>than partial victory.  The idea is to read and write almost any format
>or language as if it were RDF/XML.  The reasons for this are numerous,
>as are the technical challenges.
>
>For some details, see: http://www.w3.org/2001/06/blindfold/grammar
>
>I welcome technical feedback.
>
>     -- sandro