Re: SWAG: Redfoot 0.9.9 Released

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:57:05 -0700
To: sean@mysterylights.com, swAG <swag-dev@yahoogroups.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
At 02:45 AM 8/15/01 -0400, James Tauber wrote:
>Documentation is sadly lacking

I don't want to chide someone on the lists for so common a "mistake" but
this is a place where we all fail miserably. Just as "Accessibility" is
almost always an "afterthought add-on" so is "documentation".

In other posts I claim that documentation (and authoring tools for newly
designed languages as well) should precede or at least accompany all steps
in a design process.

I just don't know what to do about this except perhaps start a religious
order in which members take solemn vows to "do right"!

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY