Re: NQuads

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:45:03 +0100
To: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
> that reminded me about [...]

Ah, I hadn't come across that before! That's remarkably similar, but I
dunno why you used an "@xxx" notation rather than just URIs... perhaps
it was just late, as you said in the email :-)

> but I really don't know at the moment... we really like N3!

Yes, absolutely! But there can be some merit to giving URIs to the
contexts themselves. That's really the only advantage it has over
Notation3 (it has the disadvantage of taking longer to write). Plus,
NQuads are cool because you can refer to contexts easily in other
documents.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer