Re: Comments on Jena Paper

Aaron Swartz wrote:
[...]
> Are there documents that led you to this view on the nature of
> URIs and Resources?

Model and Syntax.

> Also, how exactly does this view affect Jena?

Probably in quite a few ways its hard to articulate - this was
just how I thought about things.  One concrete effect is that
resource objects have a single URI.  If I'd thought otherwise
I'd have made URI's a property of resource, allowed there to
be more than one of them and implemented Resource.equals
differently.

> Apologies if the second question is answered by your paper. I am
> currently without an Internet connection and seem to have
> deleted my copy of the paper.

Me too.  Sitting in departure area at new SFO international terminal.
I hope you had fun at the SW workshop and RDFCore face to face.

Brian