finding stuff at w3.org

From: Danny Ayers <danny@isacat.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:38:03 +0100
To: "RDF-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I thought it was only me but the posting of a set of SW Advanced Development
http://infomesh.net/2001/07/swad/ suggests otherwise : the RDF material at
w3.org isn't very well indexed! Personally if I want to find a particular
page (that I already know about) I often find it quicker to do a (Windows!)
search of my pile of local copies of w3c files, then follow links from
there, rather than trawl w3.org/RDF or whatever. Perhaps someone at W3C
might care to soup up the search engine, perhaps making use of this
new-fangled RDF stuff...

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net