WWW10 social get-together

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:44:08 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I know several RDFers will be in Hong Kong for WWW10 - presenting or
attending.  Maybe we can get together sometime during the event for a
meal or chat?  I'm also going to propose an RDF/Semantic Web BOF, not
sure whether to make this lead into the social activity!

I'll probably post sign-up sheets on the message board / BOF board
for these with proposed day/times, and the one with the most
signatures wins. [Or email me and I'll get started before].

Dave