Literal value

From: Boon Kulvatunyou <bxk24@psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:12:00 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I am not sure if this question has been raised by someone already. Anyway,
the question is-- can I still have a property, which range is a literal
value like the example below, with regard to the March 2001 DAML. If the
answer is 'yes', then the property is 'ObjectProperty' or
'DatatypeProperty'? If 'no' (which I would probably expect), then I think
there should be 'domain' and 'range' statement defined in the
'ObjectProperty' and 'DatatypeProperty' specification.

<daml:Class rdf:ID="Person"/>
<rdfs:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="name">
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Person">
<Person rdf:ID="00011222">
    <name>George Bush</name>

-- I haven't got a chance to read the namespace spec yet, but I am wondering
can we use the namespace prefix in the object reference? Like

Boonserm (Boon) Kulvatunyou
Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering PSU & NIST Guest Researcher
email: bxk24@psu.edu
phone: 814-659-1963, 814-862-8509