Re: Vance

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:26:28 -0700
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny@panlanka.net>, "Meltsner, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Meltsner@ca.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "Ken MacLeod" <ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us>
 ... is that what i have to look forward to ?  .... well if that's the case
I'd better fix my typo ...

language: Semenglish

Seth
    coined Vance.
Vance
    isA (OO method operating on a attention object);
    definition "Vance - means to change an attention object, which is
pointing at an arrow,
                    to point to that to which the arrow points" ;
    date "2001.04.13" ;
    coinedBy Seth.