Re: URIs / URLs

From: Giosue Vitaglione <giosue@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:10:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org

Right.
But you would use an identifier for the car,
and a location on the network of the computer
that handles this information.
If you want you can also give an identifier
to this computer, or a software on it.

Does that make any sense to you?

Anyway, now we've got also the anti-theft URI   :-)

Best Regards,
Giosue'