RE: Dispositions of Dave Beckett's comments

I really like the sense of this reply and that should give us
a lot of confidence!
It was in a similar reply somewhere that I wrote:
"""Yes, one of the things to give up is completeness and
   *the all knowledge is contained in here* thing.
   Maybe this is so obvious in our digital works that we
   forgot it, but we mostly work with *analogies* which are
   not analog at all, but discrete, finite (logical) forms.
   So giving up that, we can only be *as good as possible*
   (agap, there is a gap :-) and we must be aware of that."""

rdaniel@interwoven.com@INTERNET@w3.org on 04/03/2001 03:59:52 PM

Please respond to rdaniel@interwoven.com@INTERNET

Sent by:  www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org