RE: Dispositions of Dave Beckett's comments

> From www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org Mon Apr  2 17:05 MET 2001
> From: "Wagner,Harry" <wagnerh@oclc.org>
> To: "'Aaron Swartz'" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, rdaniel@interwoven.com,
>         Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>,
>         RDF Interest
> 	 <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
> Cc: "'spec-comments'" <spec-comments@prismstandard.org>
> Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:03:25 -0400
> Subject: RE: Dispositions of Dave Beckett's comments
>
> Ron,
> Tod Matola, Eric Miller and I created an XSLT stylesheet (part of the EOR
> project) that translates RDF into XHTML and maintains a specific order for
> DC elements.

XML ordering is a coding artefact - it does not survive an RDF processor.
An XSLT rewrite is an XML operation - XSLT by definition is not required to respect (semantic) RDF
relations.
In the case at hand an XSLT rewrite PRISM: creator=S,creator=B |--> creator{rdf:Seq:1=S,2=B} would show the intended semantics
(or done the other way: dumb the semantics).

rs

Let me know if this would be of any interest or value to you.