Re: RDF for sitemapping: Biz/ed testbed data

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:12:08 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: RDF Interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps it is just a matter of picking a set of URIs for the
> link types in http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html ? I for one
> would find it useful to have an agreed way of URI naming these
> relationships, though I'm not yet convinced they're adequate/ideal for
> sitemap metadata...

Agreed. Personally, I'd be interested in laying out a XML/RDF way of
describing these links and connections between content. (This also ties in
with some work being done on RSS.) If there's interest in this kind of work,
please send me an email, and perhaps we can bang something out together.

Thanks,

--
        Aaron Swartz         |"This information is top security.
<http://swartzfam.com/aaron/>|     When you have read it, destroy yourself."